About Our Boat & RV Wash Bays
- Perfect for RVs, boats, trucks, buses, trailers, and toys.
- 2 tandem style bays, 50′ x 25′, with payment machines at each bay.
- Larger units can use the entire bay (100′ x 25′).
- No need to back up your unit. We have a 14′ x 14′ overhead door for drive-through at the entrance and exit.
- High-pressure hose suspended from the ceiling and designed to keep the top of your unit clean.
- 24-hour video surveillance.
Wash Bay Options
- Presoak: Soak the entire vehicle with foam and rinse.
- Tire Cleaner: Soak dry tires with low-pressure tire cleaner, then rinse.
- Engine Cleaner: Soak the engine with a low-pressure engine cleaner, then rinse.
- Bug Remover: Apply low-pressure bug remover to the surface area before soap application.
- Foam Cannon: Spray the entire vehicle with a high-pressure foam cannon.
- High-Pressure Soap: Wash the vehicle with high-pressure soap.
- Foam Brush: Check the brush for cleanliness. Use the brush gently. Scrub the entire vehicle. Return the brush to the holder.
- Hot Rinse: Rinse off the vehicle with high-pressure hot rinse water.
- Turtle Wax: Apply high-pressure turtle wax to the entire vehicle. Rinse off the excess wax.
- In Bay, Payment Machines Can Pre-Authorize $50 With Credit | Debit | Apple Pay | Samsung Pay.
- Rate is $1.25 per minute.
Loonies & Toonies
- Site is unattended.
- No coin exchanger on site.
- Loonie = 50 seconds.
- Toonie = 1 minute, 40 seconds.
Devo’s Wash Card
- ONLY available for purchase at Devo’s Car Wash, 39 Thatcher Drive, Moose Jaw.
- Can be used at Devo’s Boat & RV Wash or Devo’s Car Wash.
Devo’s Wash Card Pricing
- Purchase a $100 wash card for $80.
- Purchase a $50 wash card for $45.
Boat & RV Bay Rules & Regulations
- No washing the inside of stock trailers.
- No washing the inside of cattle trailers.
- No washing grain/fertilizer hopper trailers.
- No degreasing of the fifth wheel hitch, machinery, or equipment.
- No washing of truck boxes (small amounts of dust, dirt, and rocks are acceptable).
- No detailing, drying, bucket, or hand washing.
- No vehicle repairs or maintenance.